Our English and Maths tutoring method at Kip McGrath, Hamilton
Where we start:
With support, each student works on a diverse programme of work throughout the 80 minute session. This allows for a variety of teaching approaches, with a solid emphasis on one-to-one teaching and learning. Work is computer-based as well as written. We also give homework which is marked and discussed at the following lesson.
Benefits to students:
- Individual tuition to allow students to maximise their potential
- The supported, small group environment helps self-confidence and self-reliance to grow
- Students work at their own pace, but supported in such a way that their natural pace can increase
- Stepwise, progressive learning goals within every lesson, building towards full and secure knowledge, understanding and skills
- Positive reinforcement at all times
- Reduced stress levels as learning becomes enjoyable
- Success breeds success.
Benefits to parents/carers:
- Confidence that your child is receiving expert individual attention as they progress towards their goals
- Regular contact with your child's tutor after each lesson and by phone, if you wish
- Measurable progress and feedback
- The knowledge that you are investing in your child's future success
- Great value for money
- Peace of mind, because you are dealing with a reputable, professional organisation.
Quotes from some of our parents/carers:
"Claire just can't wait for the next Kip lesson to arrive - her school teacher has commented on her progress."
"I can't believe the difference in David - he has acquired a confidence he never had before."